Thursday, March 8, 2012

helium


Lines
Have
Been
Drawn…and crossed.
Dreams have been rocked and tossed. And now the potential
For losses linger in the background. Sound advice now rings
Hollow in the noise of the moment. As I decide where I’m going,
I realize that I can no longer go by the naïve ideals that I once held dear.

Those nearest to me will always be held close as I compose the
Journey of my life through these prose. Who really knows the goals
That I chose to chase in the face of all that life has imposed?
Regardless of the trials I…remain.  

Maintaining the status quo is not the aim. Success this time
Will be defined by the ability to carve out a niche and become
Established where I see fit.Opposition will serve to remind
Me of what I have faced and conquered. Thoughts Of the future
Burn brightly ahead. Walking this path I cannot refrain from
Laughter at all those who doubted me.

                                                         3.8.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment